DARKEST NIGHT

the night you can't miss...

Welcome to Darkest Night 2011!

Daily Madness



Yayy! I noticed I had been posting everyday since July. This don't mean i had been playing everyday btw... Anyway, just started doing my Home Econs Coursework 2010. Looking at my distinctive result for my Home Econs last year, let me get a distinction once again this year!!!

Hmm... What more should i include in my Task Analysis? Had been reading my 38 page Coursework Reserach done last year since yesterday... Gonna copy my "strategics" and applied them this year. Hope my teacher (same look) won't get bored... =.="

Had a thought of changing my blogskin for this blog. On second thought, i'll better change it only when it reached 3/1/2 years old ; which is on... September'10???

Also, its time for me to add a few more final touches on Darkest Night Official and launch it somewhere between August to November... *Ya, i changed the link.... Relinks TY

Oh ya, gonna "practice" my action scripts and apply them on my Game. Still had not decide what game should i make to participate in SGCC'10.

Another thingy, another competition? Time to study and revise for my IT Quiz held at Singapore Poly somewhere on August/September...

ALSO, gonna dig my cabinet for a handsome photo (LOL) of me in jpeg format and email it to YOGGC for torchbearer identity? (by 15 July...)

AND, gonna prepare for the YOG Torchbearer briefing on July end...

AGAIN, gonna decide if i should walk or run or jog when holding the 1kg YOG torch...

Finally, gonna start on my 我人生的经验 part 2 as soon as possible...

And oso, time to reply that sms...

P.S. numba 1: Haha, Darkest Night Official is made by help of tools. I promised myself to make one of own and even nicer when i am older... ~OR~ I can say, i dunno how make... =.="

P.S. numba 2: No more P.S. ...


Saturday, 3 July 2010

2:40 pm

Profile

Anthony To Yiu Kuen

Breeds Caught: 184 / 257

Event Breeds Caught: 34

Hunting Since: Nov 01, 2008

Hunter's Title: Lord (14 % )

Points: 43,503,462

Gold: 2,126,924


Horn Calls: 4350

Location: Catacombs

Region: Bristle Woods


Trap Power: 5016

Total Luck: 22

Weapon: Arcane Capturing Rod Of Never Yielding Mystery

Base: Gingerbread Base

Bait: 139 pieces of Radioactive Blue

Charm: 234 Power Charms

Mice Caught: 14223.


What do you expect from my profile? These Mousehunt info should make your eyes wide enough. XD

Links

Bus Stop 3077. Bus Services:



Fucked uppe... | Youth Day '10 | July'10 | ~Last Moments before School~ | 10 hours to school | Relinky | Darkest Night Official | SGCC Workshop | Office 2010 is here!!! | 6 more days to school... |
April 2009 | May 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 |

Poems

TESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTEST

Credits

♥ Special Thanks To:

aellyniq Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 Microsoft Office 2010 Photobucket Mixpod

I wish to say "thanks" for the following people/software devs. for making this blog possible.

Help: inspiration and bg transparency layout design: hosted by blogger


©2011 Darkest Night Corporation